Sunday, October 09, 2005

Warning page follow up

A interesting quote from Mihx on the Netpond blogging board:

"As I mentioned in my post I don't really think that approach is worth much (and I'm not counting the potential legal benefits here, only the moral aspects), however considerable it may be.
There are basically two ways that 10 year old could arrive at your blog - clicking through from another adult related site (unless you're actively trading links with or otherwise try to get listed at mainstream sites) or from a search engine. In case of the search engine (and I don't even want to consider what the kid was searching for ) it's very likely that the link won't be to your warning page but rather directly to one of your posts, category pages etc.

Of course putting up a warning page doesn't take a whole lot of work , so go for it if you like."